Thank you for considering BlueONYX.ca as a potentially aligned Growth & Leadership Change Agent to accomplish your organizational objectives.
This program operates on an exclusive basis with limited spots available. If you have any questions or would like to be considered for membership/partnership, please contact us here.
TOP EXECUTIVE PROGRAM
This program is designed to help TOP EXECUTIVES find and achieve their objectives through personal, professional and business growth.
A membership in the Renaissance Executive Forums – Top Executive program gives each participant access to the information and tools needed to stay current and focused in today’s competitive business environment.
Top executives can have a difficult time keeping up with all that they need to know to effectively operate and grow their businesses. Day-to-day pressures can keep them from the “important, but not urgent” part of running the operation and planning for the future. They may have the desire to learn more, to get new ideas, to get feedback from trusted advisers – they often don’t have the time or the resources. And it’s lonely at the top.
With membership business owners and top executives solve 5 common business challenges:
- Make better decisions
- Get the organization accountability in check
- Continued and sustainable revenue and job growth
- Remove isolation (its lonely at the top) from the role
- Instill positive change
What do others say about membership in executive forums?
“My business has increased 212%. My stress at work is way down. My attitude is way up. I now take three Fridays off each month to spend on me and my family.” President, Food Industry
“The Forum meetings have significantly influenced my future business plans and my profit margins have increased.” Owner/President, Financial Consulting Company
“I gain so much from helping and hearing how Presidents solve their problems.” Owner/President, Medical Device Company
Often it is lonely at the top, but it doesn’t have to be
Generally, no one within the company can really help the TOP EXECUTIVE with fresh ideas, not only because they will usually tell them what they want to hear, but because they themselves only see what’s within the company. So the TOP EXECUTIVE faces these challenges alone.
This is where Renaissance Executive Forums are designed to help. The program provides these business leaders with the chance to spend concentrated, focused time in a safe environment with their trusted peers, doing high quality sharing of ideas, and learning new tools and systems that can help them take their companies to the next level – and beyond. Think of it as a living M.B.A. engagement in your business.
The TOP EXECUTIVE program is actually a 3 part offering designed around developing and solving for the TOP EXECUTIVEs long term objectives..
PART I – Monthly Forum Meeting
Each TOP EXECUTIVE is paired up in a Forum Group consisting of 8 to 12 other top executives from non-competing companies plus a professional facilitation coach that has been trained and certified in Renaissance Executive Forums methodologies. The gorum group meets monthly for half day sessions that are highly interactive while maintaining a consistent structure.
PART II – Quarterly One-on-One
Once a quarter you will meet one-on-one with your Renaissance Executive Forums group leader. This meeting will have several agenda items and will, over the course of time, be tailored to your specific needs and preferences.This is an opportunity to get direct input and advice from the chairperson. One of the primary purposes of the quarterly executive coaching session is to accelerate meaningful change. .
PART III – Annual Strategies for Success 2-day Retreat
To stay on course toward achieving their ideal future, executives need to step back periodically and assess where they are and where they want to go.
Our annual two-day “Strategies for Success” planning retreat enables you to:
- Assess how you’re currently running your business and your personal life.
- Gain self-awareness and insight from other top executives.
- Explore practical strategies for improving your business and personal life.
- Place focus on your highest priorities.
Spouses are invited and encouraged to participate.
Ideal Candidates include:
- Are you the TOP EXECUTIVE that often has a title such as: Founder, Owner, President, CEO, Executive Director
- Are you Growth minded and can share in our Core Values
- The organization/business is established in that it has surpassed the initial startup growth mode and is now running into a glass ceiling for any of a multitude of reasons. Beyond initial startup age of the business is not a factor as many businesses find that the glass ceiling is always there and even once broken through another is likely forming.
What specifics can the program help with:
Our focus is on solving problems, increasing profits and dealing with the unique challenges faced by individuals at the top. Here is a sampling of topics however almost any business problem is open to discussion in a safe environment.
Samples of topics in Educational Component:
- Creative problem solving
- Leadership: a CEO and a Owner
- Customer service best practices
- Key financial performance indicators (KPIs)
- Communicating to influence
- Executive compensation
- Motivating employees to peak performance
- Developing a marketing plan
ROUNDTABLE PEER REVIEW
- Address issues, opportunities, and challenges
- Leverage collective experience and expertise
- Build communication bridges from those that have the knowledge and experience on an issue to those that need it
Samples of Issues, Opportunities, Challenges
- Do I have the right executive team?
- Long-term employee is not cutting it – what to do?
- I’m thinking of taking on a partner.
- Am I over paying my controller?
- Should I outsource human resources?
- I want to pass my business onto my youngest daughter.
- I can’t find the right VP of Sales.
- Should I consider merging with a competitor
- All the items above plus
- Follow-up on the implementation of action items developed
- Identification of additional personal and business needs
- Review of personal and business strategic plans
- Different perspectives on the issues and challenges
- Occasionally break-through ideas!
- No-holds-barred advice from peers who have fought similar battles
- Advice that is unfiltered and unbiased
- Challenging questions from peers
- Alternative or adjunct to traditional board