Thank you for considering BlueONYX.ca as a potentially aligned Growth & Leadership Change Agent to accomplish your organizational objectives.
The nature of this program is very intensive and as such we limit how many engagements of this nature we have operating at a time. If you have any questions or would like to be considered for this program, please contact us here.
MANAGEMENT TEAM PROGRAM
The Management Team Membership program is designed to increase the overall effectiveness of the management team in achievement of the objectives and vision of the Top Executive.
Does the entire management team work together with aligned purpose, goals, and communicating effectively? Is the organization working at its optimal level? Has the organization grown recently or has it been sitting flat with the market?
The Top Executive and the other executives know the problem exists, but don’t know how to solve it. With our help, organizations take the steps towards alignment not just at the management level but throughout the organization.
Today’s ever changing environment is extremely challenging and as such needs the whole management team to come together and build continuity in the business together. Without alignment at the executive team level, the overall organization suffers and the long term vision can never be fully achieved.
With membership business owners and top executives solve 5 common business challenges:
- Make better decisions
- Get the organization accountability in check
- Continued and sustainable revenue and job growth
- Remove isolation (its lonely at the top) from the role
- Instill positive change
The Essentials Plus
The Management Team program is all about getting the Top Executive and the management team on the same page. It can include the following essential and optional components to the program.
Essential I – Quarterly Coaching Session
The management team, the Top Executive and the professional facilitation coach meet quarterly for a check up. We agree upon objectives and measure progress against them. The team continually learns the many perspectives within the company that are essential to solving the issues and problems that exist plus being able to capitalize on the opportunities that are uncovered. This session includes a quarterly check up to the annual plan plus ensuring that each team member has quarterly objectives that tie to the overall direction and develop the next annual plan.
Essential II – Annual Business Planning Session
The management team, the Top Executive and the professional facilitation coach meet annually to capture the year in review and finalize the plan into the next year. Agreed next steps and alignment are key to the internal accountability system
Essential III – Top Executive Program
The Top Executive gets the coaching and guidance through the process. See the Top Executive program for details.
Optional I – Annual Retreat
Attendance in an individualized specific corporate retreat or partake in our combined annual strategies for Success Retreat (1 or 2 day).
Optional II – Key Executive Program
Although not essential some Key Executives on the management team may want to partake in the Key Executives program.
Ideal Candidates include:
- Are you the TOP EXECUTIVE that often has a title such as: Founder, Owner, President, CEO, Executive Director and you are looking for a better aligned management team? Is your team on a plateau and you need to spark growth or stability into the organization? Do the same issues keep resurfacing and this noise keeps getting louder?
- Are you Growth minded and can share in our Core Values
- Ideally your business or organization has grown and you have a number of full time managers. Typically you have managers that oversee people and functions such as operations, finance, administration, sales, marketing or managers that oversee geographic areas or a multiple of business functions. You may even have a director or VP that oversees other managers.
What specifics can the program help with:
Once the management team is on the same page we help the team get very effective at developing and running the business together and many of the following items start to get clarity:
- Key accountabilities defined and assigned
- Stronger business strategy
- New market strategies
- Higher performance from a product launch
- Better awareness to risks that exist
- Better manage the current weaknesses
- Remove the individualistic ideals and lean on each other for their strengths
- Identify and deal with a negative trend
- Change direction effectively
- Documented and followed procedures
- Sales operations alignment
- Ability and willingness to scale the business
- Develop bonus programs that work
- Improvement in employee satisfaction
- Improvement in customer satisfaction
- Improve margins and profitability
- Key performance measurements
- Decrease reliance on key customers
- Decrease reliance on key suppliers
- Develop and implement business exit strategies
- Sleep better knowing your management team is with you
- Enjoy going to the office as the problems are being handled
- Vacation without worry (and your cell phone)
- Increase the value of the business to you and to perspective buyers